- Develop a series of innovative principle and instrumentation means (invisible, ubiquitous and wearable) to perpetually and seamlessly monitor various vital signs (heart rate, breathe rate and body temperature) under daily environment (indoors or outdoors, sleep or wake).
- Develop various data mining mathematics and computer algorithms to perform comprehensive interpretation of multifarious longterm physiological data, and to unveil statistical link between biorhythmic change and the incidence of several lifestyle-related diseases.
- Establish a fundamental metrology of health for healthy population to enhance quality of life, activity performance and stress-coping capability through an appropriate definition of health dynamics and quantification of the overall health state including physical and mental health, as well as social well-being.
- Build a fundamental infrastructure, Scalable Healthcare Integrated Platform "SHIP" for lifelong health management in order to ultimately realize the dream "Health Monitoring and Management Anytime and Anywhere".
- Reciprocate humankind by casting academic ideas and research accomplishment into shape through collaboration among industry-academia-government.
- 2008-2011, JSPS Grants-In-Aid for Scientific Research (20500601)
- Estimation of Female Menstrual Cycle from Heart Rate during Sleep - Methodology and System Development
- 2008, Univ of Aizu
- Estimation of Female Menstrual Cycle from Heart Rate during Sleep - Data Collection and Algorithm Development
- 2007-2010, MEXT
- Modern GP Program
- 2007, Medical Trust,
- Development of a MCBY Platform for Ubiquitous Healthcare
- 2007, Univ of Aizu
- Development of an Involuntary Monitoring System for Healthcare during Sleep
- 2006, Univ of Aizu
- Pathological Voice Identification
- 2005, Univ of Aizu
- Web-based Real-time Vital Sign Monitoring
- 2005-2008, QOL,
- Development of Wearable Sensor for Women Health Information System
- 2004-2008, Docomo Tohoku
- Exploring Mobile Phone Applications
- 2004, TEPCO
- Automation of Electric Facilities Inspection
- 2003-2006, SRI,
Univ of Aizu,
- Development of Respiration and Heart Rate Monitor
- 2002-2005, MEXT
- Development of Mobile Phone-based Vital Sign Monitoring and Health Management System
- 2000-2002, MAFF
- Study on Physiological Rhythm Using Multiple Physiological Vital Signs and Electric Activities of Brain
- 1999-2001, MAFF
- Development of Monitoring Method for Clone Cattle during Perinatal Period
- 1998-2002, Japan Arteriosclerosis Research Foundation
- Noninvasive Blood Pressure Monitoring Method